Project Management Fundamentals
PMP Certification: PMP Exam Complete Training / Pass the PMP (Project Management Professional) Exam on your first attempt !!
Do Not Waste Your Time and Money! Enroll in the most comprehensive formal Project Management training
Use this course to strengthen your fundamentals for project management! This course includes everything you need!
- 30 Days FULL REFUND of your money is guaranteed if you will not be satisfied with this course
- You will have LIFETIME ACCESS to this course. So, you will be able to re-take this course unlimited times.
By enrolling in this course, you will be able to:
- Learn theoretical concepts with real-world project examples
- Get prompt answers & support from the instructor
- Practice questions by knowledge area and rationales
- Participate in active discussions with other PMP candidates & participants became PMP.
- Get downloadable handouts and materials during the course
- Get a special offer to my other courses
You do not have to pay a lot for PMP training. By taking this course, you will have lifetime access to the PMP course and you will enroll in the training based on your schedule anywhere and anytime you wish.
This course includes concepts of project management. By taking this course, you will be very well prepared for the PMP (Project Management Professional) exam. This course tells the theoretical concepts of project management in detail as other PMP courses. What differs this course from other PMP courses is its examples and real-life samples for the concepts described during the course.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS EASILY WITH REAL-LIFE EXAMPLES.
In each section, information and definition of the topics are covered and followed by real-life project examples in order to illustrate the concepts better.
Each section includes several questions and these questions are answered with explanations in videos. Also, quizzes and practice exams are available at the end of each lecture/section.
This course covers 10 project management areas and 5 process management groups defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and compliant with Project Management Body of Knowledge
5 Project Management Process Groups:
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring & Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
10 Knowledge Areas:
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Besides, this course also provides tips and tricks for passing the PMP exam.
Disclaimer: PMI, PMBOK, PMP, and CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute
- Project Management Professionals
- Project Managers
- Professionals aiming to get PMP degree
- Anyone who wants to learn Project Management concepts
- PMP Candidates